terça-feira, junho 17, 2008

A quotes guide to life: Buffy, the vampire slayer, part 1


Xander: [practicing to ask Buffy to the Spring Fling dance] Y'know, Buffy, Spring Fling just isn't any dance. It's a time for students to choose, um... a mate and then we can... observe their... mating rituals and tag them before they migrate- just kill me!

Xander
: How could you let her go?
Giles
: As the soon-to-be-purple area of my jaw will attest, I did not let her go!

Buffy: Cordelia, your mouth is open and sound is coming from it. This is never good.
Cordelia
: Buffy. You're really campaigning for bitch-of-the-year, aren't you?
Buffy
: As defending champion, you nervous?
Cordelia
: [scoffs] I can hold my own.

Willow
: That's what it was! I mean, why else would she be acting like such a b-i-t-c-h?
Giles
: Willow, I think we're all a little too old to be spelling things out.
Xander
: A bitca?

Principal Snyder
: There're some things I can just smell. It's like a sixth sense.
Giles
: No, actually that would be one of the five.

Buffy: You're a vampire. Oh, I'm sorry, was that an offensive term? Should I say "undead American"?

Buffy
: Are you jealous?
Angel
: Of Xander? Please. He's just a kid.
Buffy
: Is it 'cause I danced with him?
Angel
: "Danced with" is a pretty loose term. "Mated with" might be a little closer.

1 comentário:

Maria Ostra disse...

Eu gostava de ver a Buffy, caneco!