segunda-feira, dezembro 05, 2005

"Give me something to sing about"

Life's a show, and we all play a part.
And when the music starts.
We open up our hearts.

It's all right, if some thing's come out wrong,
We'll sing a happy song
And you can sing along.

Where there's life, there's hope.
Every day's a gift.
Wishes can come true.
Whistle while you work.
So hard. All day.
To be like other girls.
Just fitting in this glittering world.

Don't give me songs.
Don't give me songs.

Give me something to sing about!
I need something to sing about!

Life's a song you don't get to rehearse.
And every single verse
Can make it that much worse.

(...)

So give me something to sing about!
Please, give me something!



Life's not a song.
Life isn't bliss, life is just this, it's living.
You'll get along,
The pain that you feel, you only can heal by living.
You have to go on living.
So one of us is living.

"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it."


"Once More with feeling - OST"

Letra: Joss Whedon
Música: Christopher Beck

Sem comentários: